Systemic Organisational Consultant & Coach BSO
After graduating with a degree in “international business management/intercultural studies” at the University for Technology and Business in Heilbronn, I worked in various companies and roles in business in Germany, Spain, France and Switzerland.
Companies I have worked at include: Unilever, ProPers AG, Continental, SBB Cargo, SNCF, Robert Bosch, ZF Friedrichshafen.
Diversified practical experience:
- Advice, initiation and accompaniment in strategic and operational HR processes and topics, change management
- Coaching, talent management, succession planning, various workshops, trainings
- National and international operational HR related work for different companies, support and advice for expatriates, employees and managers
- Recruitment of staff, application management
- HR projects: "Technical Career", Evaluation of an international potential development process for manager, realisation of training sessions for manager
- Business Development: Proejectleader in international technical projects
- Management of sub-projects: Market studies, coordination of strategy processes, optimization of capabilities and resources
- National and international project work in the areas of industry management, production planning, IT, energy
Over the course of the years I have continually educated myself further to increase my expertise in relevant work areas. I am among other things, an ECA* accredited systemic coach and certified project manager.
In 2015 I concluded sucessfully a BSO* accredited education as a Systemic Organisational Consultant & Coach at the Institute for Systemic Impetus, Development and Management (isi) in Zurich.
Thanks to my extensive experience I have been able to sustainably develop a variety of topics.
My areas of expertise include individual and team consultations, team development, training sessions and workshops, moderation, project management and specialist consulting.
I attach particular importance to the topics “management & leadership, dealing with stress, change management and employee development”.
I balance my work life with my children, family, friends, sport and travel. In addition to German and English I also speak French and Spanish.
*ECA = European Coaching Association - Der europäische Coach-Verband - http://www.european-coaching-association.de/
*BSO = Professional Association for Coaching, Supervision und Systemic Consulting of Organisations - www.bso.ch
BSO is a label that stands for outstanding quality in the process-oriented consulting areas of coaching, supervision and organisational consulting.